The Show Must Go On!
Join us for a heartwarming evening of music and charity as we celebrate the 13th annual Musicians Christmas, a cherished tradition that embodies the true spirit of the season. Held on December 14th at the amazing John Saunders Centre, this event is a testament to the enduring legacy of Paul Young, an exceptional local pianist who dedicated his life to music and community. Click here to read more about why this year's event is so special.
- When: Dec. 14th starting at 7pm
- Where: John Saunders Centre
- An all-star line-up of musicians
- Food provided by Rusty's At Blue
- Beer from Collingwood Brewery
- Proceeds benefit Hospice Georgian Triangle
- $35 limited early bird tickets available until December 1st
- $40 after early bird tickets run out
Tickets sold out in a week! For those that purchased tickets, thank you!
For those that missed out, stay tuned for details on how you can still virtually enjoy the show live!